Your Work Environment
At Celestica, we believe our success can be attributed to the quality of our products, the excellence of our services and most of all, the contributions of our people. We seek to attract and retain high caliber people with high morale, who thrive in an entrepreneurial business environment. To that end, Celestica ensures its programs are attractive and always competitive.
You'll find the work environment friendly and challenging, and fosters interaction between co-workers and project teams. Our organizational approach, which calls for high levels of employee involvement, enables us to optimally redesign the social and technical aspects of our work, to align with our established values and competitive pressures.
We encourage employees to maintain a healthy balance between work and personal life for the benefit of both the company and the individual.
Values Driven Culture
Celestica operates under a defined set of Values to develop and sustain a high performance culture with fast response capability. With high levels of employee involvement, we redesign both the social and technical aspects of our workplace in alignment with these values and competitive pressures.
Flexibility to Balance work/lifestyle
At Celestica flexible work arrangements are designed to help you balance obligations to work, family, education and community service. They give you more options regarding hours and conditions of work, depending on your individual assignment. As well, Celestica recognizes that individuals may need time off for personal reasons.
- Individual work schedules
- Flexweek (10 hour shifts over four days or 40 hours over 6 days)
- Leave programs (Maternity, Parental, Educational, Personal and Opportunity)
At Celestica, you will be offered timely education and training opportunities through multiple delivery channels to help you stay current with business and technology trends. Through collaborative learning communities, you will have the opportunity to connect with technology and business experts worldwide across all Celestica sites.
- Celestica Learning Centre
- Instructor led classrooms
- Global sharing of learning material
- e-learning solutions (including on-line seminars, classrooms, reference documents)
- Multi-media labs
- Tuition reimbursement program
Other Work Benefits:
- Business casual dress code
- Internal Bank
- Occupational health services
- Annual family holiday parties and annual picnics
- Employee discount binder for savings/membership information offered at local businesses
- In-depth health and safety programs
- Specialized services for employees with disabilities
- Non-smoking facilities
- Free parking
- Toronto Transit access
Celestica is building toward the future which means changing as a company, both in the way we serve customers and the way we see ourselves. We are changing the way we recognize achievement within the organization, with rewards and benefits that meet the needs of our high quality workforce. Your Rewards help us work together, strive for continuous improvement and recognize team efforts. Most importantly, our programs recognize individual needs, provide flexible options and give the opportunity to choose value-added benefits important to employees and their families.
Celestica's objective is to provide competitive total earnings to attract and retain the best people on a pay for performance basis. We benchmark our program against other industry leaders with whom we compete for business and people, to ensure we maintain a competitive standing. Your Rewards consists of:
- Base salary
- Annual Incentive plans
- Stock and option plans
- Additional compensation and premiums
The Benefit Program is designed to meet the varying needs of Celestica employees. It is flexible for changes in employee lifestyle, family situation and personal priorities. The Benefit Program includes:
- Paid time off (including vacation and holidays)
- Healthcare plans
- Group insurance plans
- Pension plan
- Optional accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Optional group savings plans
- Business travel accident insurance
- Employee assistance plan
- Life plan/life skills programs
- Matching grants
- Formal and informal rewards and recognition programs