Celestica was founded on the strong principles of respect for individuals, the health and safety of employees and the protection of the environment. We achieve this by living our Values and following the business ethics outlined in our Business Conduct Governance policy (BCG) and the Electronics Industry Citizenship Coalition (EICC) Code of Conduct (the Code). Through these policies and our commitment to contributing to our communities, we have set standards to ensure that we all do the right thing.
Please click on the link below to read our updated Business Conduct Governance policy.
Business Conduct Governance: PDF
- Ethical conduct and proper disclosure
- Conducting our business and contributing to our communities
- Safeguarding what's ours
- Complying with the law, accountability and violations
- My resources
Our Global Health and Safety Policy
At Celestica, our Health and Safety policy is the foundation of our global health and safety programs. The policy communicates our focus and continued commitment to the prevention of occupational illness and injury.
At Celestica, we commit to:
- Acting responsibly with respect to conditions that impact health and safety. All employees are expected to work safely and report any unsafe or unhealthy conditions.
- Communicating safe work practices and procedures to all persons working at Celestica and ensure appropriate action is taken if any employee or contractor engages in an unsafe act or fails to comply with stated requirements.
- Maintaining a safe and healthy workplace. The implementation, maintenance and performance of health and safety programs are the responsibility of every manager and supervisor at Celestica and all employees must participate to ensure a safe and healthy workplace.
- Setting health and safety objectives and targets each year, based on the previous year’s results and trends.
- Continually improving our occupational health and safety (OHS) performance, OHS management system and our efforts to eliminate foreseeable hazards.
- Complying with applicable legislation, regulations and other requirements.
- Conducting rigorous self-assessments and audits to ensure our compliance with this policy on an ongoing basis.