To be competitive, companies need agility and flexibility to respond quickly to rapidly changing technologies and customer needs. Partnering with an expert in new product introduction (NPI) is essential.
We provide our partners with flexible solutions that:
- Enable you to meet aggressive new product introduction timelines
- Enable strategic use of available time, resources and capital
- Simplifies and speeds your overall time-to-market
- Transforms new product goals into reality
Celestica is a world leader in NPI services, with years of dedicated prototyping experience. Customers rely on our creativity and flexibility to overcome their NPI challenges. We apply globally consistent, best-in-class NPI processes to help you improve product manufacturability and speed your transition to volume production. This improves both time-to-market and time-to-profit.
We provide integrated NPI solutions with proven processes. We adapt our NPI approach to your individual needs.
Accelerating Profit with Strategic NPI Processes
Celestica leverages its globally standardized processes and integrated services and solutions to deliver competitive advantage. We tailor product launch solutions to deliver quick prototypes for our customers. This results in faster ramp-up times and rapid time-to-market.
As a leading EMS provider, we draw on our experience in design, manufacturing, engineering and supply chain management to drive value for our customers in the NPI phase.
Our design engineers can:
- Provide optimized and reliable design solutions that consider all stages of a product’s lifecycle
- Deliver design solutions that improve product manufacturability through design for manufacturing (DFm)
- Improve prototypes through design for test (DFt)
- Reduce bill of materials costs through design for sourcing (DFs)
We are committed to providing you with a total solution. We achieve this by leveraging our global supply chain, supplier relationships and multi-billion-dollar purchasing power to lower your costs.
Through our global capabilities, we have the infrastructure and applications to handle all levels of manufacturing complexity. The end results are improved manufacturability, improved reparability, and, most importantly, faster time-to-market and profit.
Contact us to learn more.